Factors that affect skin health.
Everyone’s skin is different. Some people may have more naturally radiant skin than others. Due to many factors such as
- Genetics: Some people may have dry or dull skin due to genetics passed down.
- Hormones: Fluctuations in hormone levels can trigger acne. and can change the skin to cause oiliness or dryness of the skin Especially during puberty, pregnancy, and menopause.
- Health conditions and medications: If you have other health conditions and use certain medications. It can affect the health of the skin. For example, using birth control pills may result in skin problems that are different from before.
- Environment: Exposure to sunlight, high temperatures, dry air, cigarette smoke, and various pollutants. All have a negative effect on the skin.
- Behaviour: Drinking water, food, sleep, stress, and exercise can affect the skin. Including some products that some people use on their skin can help or hinder skin health.
These factors cannot be fully controlled. But there are many changes you can make to promote healthy skin. We will look at some of them in the following at ทางเข้า ufabet https://ufabet999.com
7 ways to care for your skin
1. Clean the skin
Cleansers help remove dirt, makeup, and excess oil from the skin. When choosing cleaning products It is important to look for products that are gentle, pH balanced, and do not contain harsh chemicals. Try to cleanse your skin when you wake up, before you go to bed, and after you sweat. By using cold or warm water instead of hot water. and pat the skin dry with a clean cloth.
Moisturizers help hydrate the skin. and to get the best results The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) recommends applying moisturizer immediately after washing your face to lock in moisture in the skin. Those with oily skin may choose to use an oil-free moisturizer. While those with dry skin can opt for heavier products that may contain oils or butters.
3. Sun protection
An important component of sunlight, UV rays, which can cause burns. Destroys the skin to become dull. and clearly visible signs of aging appear Applying sunscreen products with SPF 30 or higher can help protect the skin to a certain extent. In addition, apply sunscreen all over. including around the eyes and neck When the sun is at its strongest, staying in the shade or wearing clothing and hats to cover your scalp is another way to protect your skin from the sun.
4. Food to nourish the skin
Healthy food is beneficial to the body, including the skin. Even though we already have a good skin care routine, But having radiant skin that is healthy from within is important. In addition to eating fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein. and healthy fats, such as olive oil, avocados, and nuts, and avoid foods high in sugar, saturated fat, and salt.
5. Stop smoking
Smoking can lead to many skin problems, such as premature aging including wrinkles, slow wound healing, and smoking also increases the risk of skin cancer. and cancer around the lips and in the mouth as well
6. Get enough sleep.
Sleep can help prevent mental health problems and allow the body to repair from daily damage. which has a beneficial effect on the skin as well A small study published in pubmed found that sleep deprivation is related to skin aging. The function of the shield is reduced. and easily causes dullness and wrinkles
7. Drink water and reduce alcohol intake.
Our bodies need adequate amounts of water to stay healthy. And drinking enough water helps your skin function better. Alcohol, on the other hand, can make your skin worse. Because alcohol can cause redness on the face. Dermatitis and may cause skin infections.